( India Time 11AM to 8:00PM )
Marble Inlay Flooring Designs for hotels, offices, villas, bunglaw, lobbies exclusive floors, Marble Inlay Table Tops
Buy Smarter, Buy Quality, Buy Less, Buy The Best !
Each Piece is Handmade. Individually Crafted By Master Craftsmen
Wholesale Factory manufacturers Prices.
For FREE Home Delivery in India
Total 84 Products Pictures
Click The thumbnail picture to Zoom and Large Picture or Product Slide Show
[ You are at Page-1 ] |
- Welcome! Thanks for showing interest in our products. We assure you finest quality and services best to your satisfaction.
- Every Product is individually designed and crafted by master craftsman. It can be customized to suite/fulfil your requirements.
- To decide to buy you will need to know prices, sizes, finishes and materials, kindly follow these steps to get complete details.
- We have a simple, powerful automatic enquiry system. It gives you all details Immediately on your email address.
How To Get Product Details and Prices
- Each product picture has a respective button `Add to Enquiry` above or below the photo.
- When you click this button. This product gets selected and added to a list of enquiry in right hand side of the computer screen. Kindly scroll a little up or down and look at the right handside edge of screen.
- You can add many products to this list by clicking respective `Add to Enquiry` button.
- You can also add any product from any section on our website.
- Once you have selected all the products you wish to enquire. you are ready to go to next step.
- There is a link on right handside of screen `Send Enquiry` click this. Kindly scroll a little up or down to see this link on right handside edge of screen.
- You will be presented with a form where you need to provide your email address.
- All the details you need will be sent to you on your email address immediately.
- Kindly provide your name, email address and other optional details. Kindly double check the email address spellings, because the reply email with details will be sent to you on the email address you provided.
- Our enquiry system will Immediately prepare and send an email with every detail you need for the selected products.
*Each Natural stone, and therefore each tile / slab / product / floor, is unique in character,
and variation must be expected.
All tile sizes and thickness are an approximatation only and all tiles will vary in colour, tone, marking and texture from those shown in the website / brochure or from samples received
- The email which you get has following details.
- Product Sizes / Dimension
- Materials / Woods / Marbles
- Finishes / Polishes
- Product Prices in Indian Rupees and for overseas customers prices in US$
- Options for smaller and bigger sizes
- Manufacturing time
- Transportation ( Shipping ) time and charges for India and overseas
- More Photos / with detailed view and various angles of the products.
- Packing Information and charges
- We hope that above information helps you in deciding to buy and if you like all the details, you can contact us / reply us back on our email.
- It is highly recommneded to read FAQs here. and here
We Sell and Ship Worldwide By Sea and Air.
We Accept All Credit & Debit Cards.
Information for Buyers Making Online Purchase
Information for Buyers Making Online Purchase
Shipping & Transportation Information
For customers In India :-
All The product which you purchase will be delivered free of charge any where in India.
Time required for the delivery in India would be 4-6 working days.
Delays: We will not be liable for any delay of purchased goods due to courier / cargo company, flood, fire, wars, or any cause that is beyond our control.
We use Gati, Relogistic, BlueDart and other renowned Courier Company for the delivery of the products.
We Welcome you to present our products as gifts to your family, friends, near & dear ones. for this You can send your personalized message/greetings along with your gifts. Just email us details and
we will be pleased to do this.
For Our International customers :-
We can Ship & deliver your products through following modes..
By UPS, DHL, FEDEX, TNT Courier for air ship.
By Sea Freight (delivery to your Nearest Custom warehouse)
We can also deliver the products to your friend or relatives staying in India who might be coming to your place.
For shipping by sea (delivery to your Nearest Custom warehouse) Kindly provide us following details.
Area Zip Code
Your contact number
Your email Id
Your preferred port of delivery
Note : After receiving above all details, we will get the quote from the shipping company and would reply you in 2 / 3 working days.
For shipping by Air courier, Air cargo is charged by weight so Kindly give us 2-3 days to get the current air freight quotation for the products.
Cubic Meter (CBM) or volumetric weight information will be calculated & provided after the ordered product is packed .
The lead time for delivery by
Air Courier :-
5-7 working days.
Sea Shipment :-
Shipping & Delays:
We will not be liable for any delay of purchased goods due to courier / cargo company, flood, fire, wars, or any cause that is beyond our control.
We use renowned Courier air & sea shipping Companies for the delivery of the products; but delays are always possible.
Shipping charges & Taxes or duties on it would be paid by customer where ever applicable. When we quote sea shipping; then we can only quote till your city
customware house. because the charges which belongs to Indian inland transportation, custom clearance, documents, handling and ocean shipping can be calculated here and paid
here in India. But the charges which originates in your country can not be calculated here and can not be paid from here. so all the import duties , vat / taxes, custom charges, clearances,
customer's local handling and transportations must be paid by customer.
When you want To purchase multiple products then shipping charges are less; so it is a good idea to ship multiple products by a single container.
To combine product you have to send us the detail of all the products by email which products you want and also through which mode you want to ship it.
Once we have received all the details, we would provide you with complete information & quotation of the charges.
We would email-update you each and every step from our side. We send work in progress pictures & the details like Fedex Tracking Number etc.
So you can track the status
of your shipment.
Packing / Stuffing Information
We pack products using following procedure.
Products can be in single piece [statues / silver furniture etc.] or in parts [pillars / fountains etc].
so products parts are numbered for assembly and packed individually.
First the product is covered with brown paper / corrugated sheets.
Then it is packed in thick bubble wrap and stuffed with paper scrape and thermocol / foam sheet is kept on all sides.
Then it is packed in wooden or ply box and iron striping is done on it.
Finally Name and address is written on this wooden box.
For Re-assembling of products follow the following steps.
Match and Join the parts of the products with its coding numbers given as 1,2,3 etc.
If you find any difficulty while assembling please contact us or email us at Rukmaniarts@gmail.com and we would give you reply in a day. ( Working days.)
Payment & Return Policy
We accept following payment methods .
1. Master card
2. Visa Card
2.A Any Other Major Card
3. Net Banking
For any other mode of payment if you want to pay then contact us by emailing on RukmaniArts@gmail.com.
The exchange rates applicable would be as defined by BANKS / PAYPAL [As the payment method you choose].
Return & Damage Policy
We would only accept the return of the product if it is delivered in damage condition and Insurance company refused to clear claims.
Please note that this is necessary that customer must claim to insurance company first. If insurance company refuse the claim then
we are agree to replace the products. Please note that the shipping damages are beyond our control and the shipping risk is
covered by Insurance company. so the first responsibility is of Insurance company.
On customize product, money return or refund would not be done. Product can be replaced by Mutual Agreement.
The return product should be sent to us in the same original condition and packing when you received it.
The charge of delivering return product to us would be borne by customer.
Because the products are custom made We do not refund money back. Products will be replaced or compesate with other selected product.
Inspection of Work in Progress orders
We Welcome you to come and inspect your customize products orders.
You can also ask your relatives or parents to come and visit our place for inspection of orders progress.
You can also ask your Buying agent to come and visit our place for inspection of orders progress.
Marble Inlay Crafts:|
Marble inlay craft or Pichchakari is one of the most beautiful and popular forms of Indian art. It is said to be introduced in India by the Mughals in 17th century. Mughals were renowned for their passion for art and the period of their rule was the golden period of India's exquisite architectural history. Of all the Mughal Emperors, Shah Jahan was the greatest patron of architecture in India. The Taj Mahal in Agra, the cenotaph of the emperor and his wife, is a classic example of masterpiece of beautiful marble inlay. Since then the exquisite marble work has been an integral part of the cultural heritage of Agra. In the marble inlay work of Agra, floral, trellis, creeper and geometric patterns are finely carved on the marble surface and embedded with semi precious stones.
The art of marble inlay work begins by careful planning of designs and setting the color patterns. The craftsmen use the tools that are much the same used in the Mughal period. A floral or geometrical motif is cut out on a brass sheet. After placing it on marble, it is drawn and then the marble is carved out. A careful selection of various shades of semiprecious stones is done to give the right gradation and shading to the flowers and other motifs. The selected stones are then shaped with the help of especially made emery wheels. Each part of the design is shaped individually, which requires a lot of patience. After all the stones are shaped a different group of artisans inlay the stone motifs in marble. They cut grooves in marble with a help of an iron chisel. These grooves are of the same size for the stone to fit perfectly. The stones are inlaid / set in the grooves with adhesive that is a mixture of oil, lead oxide and wax made into white putty. The marble inlaid articles are then hand polished with the help of a traditional polishing powder applied on the surface with a soft muslin cloth. The whole process calls for sharp, dexterous hands, patience and high accuracy.
List of Section Links | Product Categories Links
List of Section Links | Product Categories Links
© All Rights Reserved. www.RukmaniArts.com